Just now I realised that it has been nearly a year now since I blogged. I have been so lazy and busy off-roading on weekend and really didn’t find time to blog. I feel really bad that one year has fully gone without blogging. Inshallah I will make sure that I will start blogging regularly from now on.
This my new beast which keeps me busy during the weekend..
And now I have big second family 🙂
I hope everyone I knew had a great and wonderful year 2016 and I wish everyone a very happy and successful new year 2017..
For the past one year I really wanted to do learn and drive in the desert. Two weeks ago I found this amazing club UAEOffRoaders and every since I was so excited to take my first trip with them. Finally I took my first trip yesterday with them in Sharjah.
1) How to drive in the desert
2) How to deflate my tires to proper PSI
3) Explained different driving modes and when to use which mode for driving safely
4) How to drive up the dune and down the dune
5) Recovered my vehicle twice when I was stuck in the dune
6) Motivating and training me every step of the way
8) The most friendly, humble and fun loving enthusiasts
9) How to have fun in a safe way
Did I do crazy stuff ? – No, UAEOffRoaders made sure that we don’t perform stunts. Safety was the utmost importance. Only experienced drivers get to do the tricky dunes.
How much will I recommend my friends to be a part of this club – 100%
Is this the right way to start learning off road driving – 100%