I am really excited about backing a new project “MicroView” – an Arduino Microcontroller with built-in OLED display.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- 100% Arduino Compatible
- Built-in 64×48 OLED display
- Direct 3.3VDC – 16VDC power, input, no power regulator needed
- Standard DIP Package
- Breadboard friendly or direct solder
- Display: 64×48 OLED Display
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 3.3VDC – 16VDC
- Digital I/O Pins: 12 (of which 3 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 Kilobyte
- Clock Speed: 16 Mhz
- No other components required
This will be a great addition for projects where we have to use small display for displaying critical information and status of the sensors if needed. It would be great if they can make an enclosure and Bluetooth BLE built in. It would be a great add-on for fast prototyping and connecting the device to your mobile devices.
Back the project and get your own Mircoview on Kickstarter.