Today I bought a Olympus E-500 digital SLR camera. I am totally excited about the same.
The Olympus E-500 digital SLR â€“ main features:
- 8.0 million pixels with Full Frame Transfer CCD
- 6.4cm/2.5â€ HyperCrystal LCD (215,250 pixels)
- Supersonic Wave Filter for dust protection
- Light and compact penta type design (for classic SLR look)
- Single AF, continuous AF and manual focusing
- 49 area AE sensor
- ESP, centre-weighted average and spot exposure meteringplus high light basis and shadow basis spot metering
- Professional AE lock functionality
- Sequential shooting at 2.5fps in HQ (1/8) and SQ JPEG format up to the full memory card capacity when using high-speed media, such as SanDisk SDCFX (Extreme III)
- IR Hybrid Type Cut Filter for equalisation with human eyes
- 1/3 EV ISO steps
- TruePic TURBO image processor
- 21 scene programme and scene select programme modes
- Dual slot for CompactFlash/Microdrives and xD-Picture Cards
- Built-in pop-up flash
- User-friendly menu with detailed and simplified display
- Weight: 435g, size: 129,5 x 94,5 x 66mm
- Compatible with the complete range of Olympus E-System lenses and many accessories
I am very much new to professional photography. Just to relax a bit I want to step into this 😀 . Below one picture which my brother shot. It has really come out well.
Sample shot. It is quite huge file.