Over the past few months I had become an addictive backer with Kickstarter projects and so far I have backed 7 projects. For now I am patiently waiting to receive the project items I have backed so far. Trust me if you keep following the cool project Kickstarters as they come up with you will go bonkers and start backing projects everyday. These are some of the projects which attracted me and I have backed so far
1) UDOO - UDOO is a mini PC that could run either Android or Linux, with an Arduino-compatible board embedded. It is a powerful prototyping board for software development and design, it’s easy to use and with a few steps you can start using it and creating your projects with minimum knowledge. It merges different computing worlds in one; each world has its strengths and weaknesses, and all of them are useful today in education as well as Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and rapid prototyping endeavours. It is an open hardware, low-cost computer equipped with an ARM i.MX6 Freescale processor for Android and Linux, alongside Arduino DUE’s ARM SAM3X, both CPU integrated on the same board!
2) NFC Ring - The NFC Ring can be used to unlock doors, mobile phones, transfer information and link people. Best of all the NFC Ring glides right onto your finger – no updates, no charging, and no fuss.
3) Able-HD: The Portable DIY HD Monitor – Ever wish you had a second monitor for your laptop that is lightweight and can easily fit into your bag? This was my thought when inventing Able-HD. I often found that monitors are bulky, no matter how slim they claim to be. Today, most people choose to use a laptop, tablet or other gadgets. I currently use a laptop because it’s good with a mobile working environment, it’s portable and most importantly it fits in my bag. But how does it help with productivity? I usually have two or three monitors working in my office. It’s impossible for me to travel with my second or third monitor in my bag along with my laptop. Thus, the problem with a laptop is limited portable productivity. In this case, what if there was a monitor that weighed less than an iPad, with a 17″ inch screen and comes with HD 1080p resolution? A quality HD device can often times cost outrageous amounts of money, but Able-HD able to offer lower price!
4) juiceBee – is the first portable charging and backup solution that combines a wall charger and a battery backup system – allowing them to dock and charge together or separately
5) SparqEE CELLv1.0: Cellular made easy (Arduino/Pi/+) – A tiny Cellular development board that gives you Wireless Worldwide. That means internet to anything anywhere!
6) Visionnaire – Fine Writing Instruments – This fountain pen was conceived for the writer, the designer, the entrepreneur, and the minimalist. It was designed for those who are passionate, creative, and aspiring. It is a fine writing instrument designed for the Visionnaire.
7) The Easy-Macro Smartphone Lens – It is the simplest, most convenient and easiest to use macro lens available for smartphones. Its 4x magnification gives your phone’s camera close-up powers that you never thought possible and its unique, patented design means that it will fit on any smartphone available today (and tomorrow!) with or without a case. It is also the only smartphone lens that stores in your wallet so you never leave it behind. If you take photos with your phone, you need an Easy-Macro!
Plus I have a big wish list from Kickstarter. If any one interested in funding me to back the project I would love that